Tgeye provides many great features for any consumer looking for a good keylogger and is very accurate. It currently does not feature a trial version but has a free “lite” version that is basically like a limited feature version compared to the full download. I have used this software for little bit less then a year and it has been a great feature. It has great value for its price. There are a few more things you should know before you decide to purchase.
Tgeye Installation Process
Once you purchase TGEYE you will be given a link to download and install the full version. Before installing the program there will be an interface to configure the software. If you are running windows vista or windows 7 make sure to run the program in administrator mode or it won’t work properly. Once you have set your configuration you can then save it to a USB key to install on another computer or to run the program on your current computer.
Unlike most other programs where the log files are view in one report TGEYE splits the reports into 2 separate files. One report will display screenshots of the computer and the other report will display on text files with website visits, keystroke tracking, chat monitoring and which programs were used. You are given to option to send these reports through email, ftp or to save it into a file in the computer.
- Remote Installation
- USB installation
- Email Reporting
- Free updates forever.
- Also the remote USB installation is free, great option as with some other programs it cost extra to have this feature added.
- Unlimited License to use on any of your home computers
- Program can be set to uninstall itself automatically
- Cannot filter out reports for programs you don’t want to monitor
- Lot of reports sent if you use email so you probably will want to create a new email account just to record the logs
- Reports are in simple text format only, no spreadsheets or graphs.
- Not as stealthy as some other Keyloggers
On the negative end as you can see TGEYE does not have nearly as many features as its competitors. On the plus side this makes the program extremely simple to use and is nearly undetectable against all antivirus programs. I would recommend you give TGEYE a trial if you are on a limited budget.